This space has been occupied by Krengel Machine Company since 1907.
The original building was constructed in 1926 and opened in 1927 as Krengel Machine Co. After several decades, the builidng was subsequently purchased by other owners. All of the original interior and exterior of the building was covered with cinder block, stucco and a white dropped ceiling. The original windows, doors and exquisite high-vaulted wood ceilings and trusses were uncovered during renovation. Here are some of the photos showing the renovations underway. More photos will be added throughout the process.