Krengel Machine Co. began operating in this 2nd Avenue South space in the 1900’s. This structure served as their facility until the building was erected in 1926.
Plat map shows the layout of Krengel Machine Company’s facility.
The building was built in 1926 for $30,000 with the grand opening in April 1927. The original doors, windows and ceilings were uncovered during the 2020 building renovation and will remain as part of 2nd South Market
Kelsar Properties purchased the building to renovate and revive the building back to its original structure and develop Idaho’s first food hall ~ 2nd South Market.